“Time is Money” – The proverb is old yet witty to hold on to.
Instead of being over productive and hyper active, we should try to be thoughtful, result oriented and always ask ourselves if something can be done more efficiently or can be eliminated to reduce redundancy. Everyone has 24 hours in a day but you will find that one person is struggling to finish all the tasks and other one is completing all the activities on time and enjoying the remaining day with his family. Do you wonder why it is so?
I have listed down the below points that enunciates 10 tips to hopefully guide you in the right direction.
There could be numerous ways to manage your time effectively. These are some tips that I find helpful.
1. Make a To Do List – This is the best rule of time management. Start your day with a to do list. Identify all the tasks which need to be completed and decide a time frame. Identify the tasks that are most crucial to complete, and accomplish them first.
Once you’re done with those prioritised tasks, trust me the day has already been a success. You can move on to other listed tasks and complete them so as to avoid work spillovers to the next day.
2. Learn to say “No” – Never ever make a lot of commitments or over commit. Take up what you can finish, be realistic, learn to say a firm “No”. It can help us to manage various engagements in an efficient manner without over stretching ourselves. It will in turn help us manage our time. This can be a great thing.
Nonetheless, you can without much of a stretch take it excessively far. Sooner or later, you have to figure out how to decay openings. Your target ought to be to take on just those responsibilities that you realize you possess energy for and that you genuinely care about.
3. Be an early starter – Almost all of us are tormented by the drive to dawdle. It appears to be so natural, and you generally figure out how to complete it in the end, so why not?
Take it from a recouping ceaseless slacker — it’s so a lot more pleasant and less unpleasant to get a previous beginning on something.
4. Define a time limit – Don’t just sit down on work and keep thinking about it, “I cannot proceed further until this is done.” Try not to create unnecessary dependency and be agile.
The time requirement will push you to be more proficient, regardless of whether you wind up returning and include more later.
5. Keep yourself engaged and utilize the leisure time – We often get a lot of leisure time where we don’t try to do much. We should learn to relax, exercise, and meditate during such leisure time.
Always find things to do during this time to keep you calm and relaxed. It will help to revive your energy.
Would you like to know what I prefer to buy check link