Whenever you are surrounded with negativity, feel suffocated about the situation, when your dreams are getting shattered and if you are losing hope. Don’t ever try to control the situation. This is also a phase. It will pass away soon. Although you cannot control the situation but always try to control how you respond to it.
Stay positive, keep your head high and be motivated. Remember, you will always have a chance to bounce back
Here are 7 ways to stay motivated through your tough times:
1. Don’t control the situation but always try to control how you respond: Figure out how to differentiate the things which are within your control and which are most certainly not? Won’t stress over conditions outside your ability to control. Try not to enable yourself to end up so candidly that it disables your growth. Things may not generally work out as per your plan, however the sooner you get over them, the faster you proceed onward to your next triumph. Only you can control your very own activities and responses.
2. Stay away from negative people – Negative people will distract you from your goals. Stay away from them. Speak to positive people, stay away from negative conversation or be neutral. Be in touch with critics but not with negative people. There is a fine line between critics and negative people.
3. Celebrate every small events or success – Celebrate every small or big success with your well-wishers. Remember, you are worth enough to celebrate every goal you achieved. Every celebration keeps you motivated
4. Plan your activities but be Agile – Planning help you to think through the entire process from beginning to end. Planning always motivate you to contribute, it brings new thought process and make sure to get best output. A To-do-list in your smartphone is a best way to start. Target to finish whatever you plan and never miss to priorities.
5. Develop a reading habit – Reading is one of the best habit which every successful person has. We should develop a habit to read every day, even for half an hour before you go to bed. Spare some time to read inspiring information to keep you motivated. Buy at least one book in a month.
6. Don’t repeat the same mistake – Everyone make mistakes. It’s obvious and normal. Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them. Self-evaluate the situation, evaluate the way you have handled it and make a note of do’s and don’ts, which you have learnt from it. This will help you to learn and to be better next time.
7. Either build or Be a part of right team – Being a part of right team is always crucial to your success. It is so amazing to see that what you can achieve as a group of right people when you are altogether inspired and progressing in the direction of the same goal. Make a rundown of some triumphant individuals in your circle that you can cooperate with, trade thoughts with and who can enable you to complete things.